Selling your home in the Bluffton area:
Selling a home can be stressful for anyone, but the level of care you receive from the real estate agent you choose can make all the difference in the experience you have.
Not only is choosing the right agent a major factor in the ultimate sale of your home on a financial level, but the level of care you receive can truly make a difference in how easy or difficult you find the process.
My top goal in helping people to sell their homes is two-fold:
- To provide the level of care necessary to make your experience as straightforward, clear-cut, stress-free, and smooth as possible by offering a variety of suggestions, tools, and superior customer service;
- And to provide the expertise and experience that is vital in maximizing your financial return while doing my best to minimize typical challenges along the way of selling a home.
As a family man who has moved a number of times throughout my life, I know all about the ins, the outs, the challenges, and the stresses of making a major move – regardless of whether it is local or long-distance. Given my aspiration to provide superior customer care, I enjoy the opportunity to alleviate the stress of selling a home to help the home owner to be able to focus as much as possible on the upcoming move.
From your initial contact to me and our first meeting, to the closing deal, I aim to offer tips, support, and both my personal and professional experience with selling and moving to help you throughout the entire process.
As your real estate agent, along with the extra moral support and suggestions I take pleasure in providing, I offer as a standard the following to home sellers:
- A comparative market analysis comparing your home to homes in your neighborhood or area
- A comprehensive plan comprising how I plan to help you sell your home
- Extensive internet marketing using the top-ranked webpage for Bluffton Real Estate searches (and dozens of other sites)
- Proven success: Charter One Realty sells more real estate in the local market than anyone (more than the #2, #3 and #4 companies combined)
- Unmatched market knowledge and the ability to price your home appropriately based on in-depth market research
- Extensive training in the handling of Short Sales if you need to sell your home for less than what is owed
- Suggestions to stage your home and to create so-called “curb appeal”
- Help in both receiving offers and help in negotiating those offers
- And help and support in finding your new home if you have not already purchased or rented one
While I welcome questions from my current clients, I also thoroughly enjoy answering questions and concerns from people who have not yet chosen a real estate agent with whom to work. I truly welcome telephone calls and e-mails from those who are simply “in the market” to find a real estate agent.
Given how fortunate I consider myself when given the opportunity to help people, I appreciate the chance to help whether or not they are ready to make the commitment to move forward with a specific real estate agent in mind. It is truly a blessing when people find in asking their initial questions that the combination of care and expertise that I offer leads them to pursue an agent-client relationship with me in selling their homes.
I find it important to stress that no question should go unanswered, and no question is insignificant. While some people have plenty of experience in selling homes, others have never done so. Whether you are well versed in selling homes, or you have never sold a home until now, you should know that I believe all questions are worthy of being answered.
Information on closings costs covers merely one of numerous aspects of selling your home. You may have additional questions regarding the closing of a home, and you will likely have questions throughout the full journey of selling your home beginning at the very beginning of placing your home on the market.
I would be happy to talk to you over the telephone, or to meet with you in person if you desire. I would love the opportunity to take a look at your home and offer suggestions and strategies for helping you sell it.
Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions on my cell phone at 843-338-2120.